Statistics for Process Engineers – (fully integrated online learning)
A vital suite of powerful commercial data analysis competencies for everyone needing to interpret and improve process performance. Job roles and titles vary across different public and industry sectors. Possible job titles for someone undertaking this commercial statistics course might include:
•All Operations Management required to collect, read and analyse data
•Productivity Project Manager
•Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
•Continuous Improvement Manager
The course is designed and made up of six specialized units of competency taken from the ‘Lean Six Sigma’ postgraduate productivity management program frameworks. These units are designed specifically to take someone from a basic introductory level of understanding to competently investigating, analyzing and predicting process performance at a postgraduate level of capability.
Students will undergo the following 3 units/subjects of the Graduate Certificate in Lean Six Sigma:
1. Collect and stratify data for analysis
2. Perform basic statistics and graphical analysis
3. Calculate simple specification tolerance to process performance
3 units/subjects of the Graduate Diploma of Lean Six Sigma:
1. Use control charts for observation and predictive data analysis
2. Calculate specification tolerance to process performance
3. Structure and conduct measurement systems analysis
If you apply today, you could be studying within 2 days. InteGlobal GSBP has implemented rolling starts for this program, so you can start learning when it suits you. To apply, simply click on the button below
All students must be at least 18 years of age and with adequate Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills.
Here’s what you can expect after you’ve applied.
1. You will get an email confirming receipt of your application, along with confirmation of payment
2. You’ll receive an e-mail advising you of how to get started, and access to the remaining units/ subjects will be granted.
3. It’s all yours, but remember, we’re only a comment, e-mail/ question away.
Successful completion (learning and assessment) of the above units/subjects, will facilitate advanced standing when applying to enter the remaining subjects of the 91558NSW Graduate Certificate in Lean Six Sigma, and the 91557NSW Graduate Diploma of Lean Six Sigma